I've been spending a lot of time working on new things for my shop this week and trying to get things on my very long to-do list made finally. I feel a little bit like I have crafty ADD, sewing scarves one minute, then a bag, then assembling keychains, all in one night. Because I've been staying up late some nights, I've been spending part of the next day worn out, stuck in front of the computer, surfing, meaning I've found some things to share with you.
1. Heidi's blogging for herself and not for her readers. It's an epic struggle a lot of us face. (Okay, maybe not epic, but you know what I mean.)
2. I love Mike Rowe and I love Dirty Jobs and I love the whole concept behind the show. And listening to him speak on the value of work and how we are attacking the important jobs is just so interesting. He tells a funny story first but it really gets into the heart of it around the 10-minute mark.
Link to the original post here.
3. 19 Jokes Only Grammar Nerds Will Understand. #2 cracked me up for real. (Thanks to Ayla for sharing that one!)
4. Good carbs vs. bad carbs. Many of us are trying to eat healthier and feel better. This might help.
5. I want one, I want one, I want one.
via The Yellow Note
6. Ditto. Too bad (for me) it sold!
We have company coming Saturday night so I'll be cleaning from now until then but I'm going to try to keep adding some new stuff at Milo and Molly and then there may be a little sale. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Do you have anything fun planned?